Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Benefit Watts Up!

Hi loves! Been a while since the last time I posted, but now I'm back! (Hopefully for good..) and now let's jump to the review!

This picture was taken using my iPhone! Sorry! 

So the Benefit Watts Up is one of the most talked about in the market for a while now. And OMG the hype is there for a reason.  It's a really pretty champagne  highlighter that you can swipe on the top of your cheekbones, dab a little on the bridge of your nose and cupid's bow and you're good to go!

The packaging of course is an A+ and it comes with a sponge applicator on one end that can be used to blend the product evenly on your skin. I personally use a flat foundation brush just because its easier for me. ☺

That's it guys, let me know what your favorite highlighting products are on the comment section. I'm thinking of purchasing The Balm's Mary Lou-manizer next! Thoughts?

Til next time,
A


4 comments:

  1. hi anna, i have the same highlighter in its mini size and i love it as well. ive never tried it with a sponge applicator tho, sounds intriguing naman!
    welcome back to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried using the sponge once or twice lang because i don't want it to get dirty.. and a brush works better! haha :) LOVE your blog!! <3

      Delete
  2. Hello Ana, Welcome back to blogsphere!
    I still haven't tried anything from Benefit. I've read a lot of great reviews about their products but I always hesitate to buy online, since there are a lot of fake Benefit makeup popping up here and there. I'll surely check out their store when I go back to Manila. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Benefit, but didn't really rate this product. Thanks for stopping by my blog, would love to follow each other. Following you on bloglovin'. x
    http://glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete