Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser Review

Hi lovelies! It's my finals week in school right now so I'm really sorry if my posts aren't consistent!! I have lots of papers and deadlines to meet :( But anyway, here's a review of the classic Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser! Hope you find this helpful! (This is kinda a wordy post just because it's a skincare product!




Product claims:


Removes deep-down dirt and makeup, even stubborn waterproof mascara, while infusing skin with vital moisture. 

  • Hypoallergenic
  • Suitable for sensitive skin
  • Won't clog pores
  • Dermatologist tested 
This is actually a product my mom uses to remove her makeup. She asked me if I wanted one because she thinks it's a great makeup remover! Before, when I got home from school, I would shower and just use my normal face cleanser/wash to remove my makeup. The annoying part is whenever I would tone my face, I would see traces of makeup on the cotton pad which means that there's still some left on my face! 




That's when I started looking for a decent makeup remover that would leave my face clean but moisturized. THIS IS MY MAIN GUY! It gave me just what I was looking for :) 

Directions: Apply gently to skin, wipe with wet washcloth, and rinse if desired.

I personally apply this on my face with a cotton bud because I want to avoid double-dipping on the jar because that would just be unhygienic. I would then massage the product on my face for about a minute or so then remove with a damp face towel to remove the product and residue it can leave behind if you just use a tissue to wipe it out. I would follow up with my normal face wash :)

What are your skincare favorites? :) Let me know! 

Keeping up with your Everyday Ritual, 
A Araneta 

xx



4 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster award http://samanthaw8.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-award.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks promising. However, I tend to shy away from any Pond's product because it's either it stings my face or broke me out.
    Random Beauty by Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anna! This is such an interesting product, I've heard good things about this cold cream before also. I might give this a try soon! <3 :)

    http://beautychapter.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Anna. I've nominated you for a liesbter award.

    http://caseyslifeandotherstuff.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/libester-awards.html

    ReplyDelete