Thursday, August 29, 2013

Fashion 21: Double Up Mascara Review

Hey guys! Sorry for being gone for a week! I was really busy with school after the typhoon and had to settle other personal matters :-( But all's good now! 

Anyway, 2 weeks ago, I was thinking of trying local products because I've been reading a lot of blogs and only a few local products are being featured. And now, here I am with my first local makeup product review! 

Fashion 21's website defines this as
DOUBLE UP MASCARA - Get 2x the length and volume in an instant! Comes with a unique glide soft bristle for easy application with zero clumps

PACKAGING:
It comes in red tube that I think is pretty sleek.. Nothing too fancy! The brush is thin and slightly tapered in the end to make the application process easier! 

 

FORMULA:
It's more of a wet mascara and it only comes in one shade (Black.) It has a tendency to weigh down the curl of the lashes if your lashes aren't that thick but this is the kind of mascara that gets better through time! :) 





STAYING POWER:
I really can't say anything about the staying power other than it being water resistant. To be honest, I'm the kind of girl who never really wears mascara on a daily basis (i.e.: school) except on special occasions! 

FINAL THOUGHTS
This is a really good mascara for beginners! The wand is thin which makes you reach the roots of your lashes, tapered at the end for those little lashes at the beginning and the end of your eye! It weighed my eyelashes down a bit but I don't really find that bothersome because I don't like my lashes to look super dramatic, just natural and defined. 

PRICE: Php 225.00 
I don't think you can really go wrong with these products because they're really cheap and readily available in the market! If they don't work, then you can easily dispose it, but if it does!! AHHH that can easily become a HG product!  Don't you think so? Let me know your favorite mascaras please!! I want to find "The One." ;)


Keeping up with your Everyday Ritual,

A Araneta
xx

2 comments:

  1. Great review, Anna! I don't wear mascara on daily basis also. How much does it cost? :)

    http://beautychapter.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steph! I got it at Landmark, Trinoma for Php 225.00 :)

      Delete