Sunday, August 4, 2013

One can never go wrong with Cibo!

(photo courtesy of Cibo)


Here's a blogpost out of the usual! Featuring one of my favorite pastas of all time, the Rigatoni Al' Alfonso from Cibo.

If I had to eat only one kind of pasta for my entire life, this would be it. Cibo describes it as


Shrimps, chives, stewed tomato, chili peppers, cream-by choice

This dish is perfect for me because I love seafood and this has a generous amount of shrimps in it. The pasta is perfectly cooked. The stewed tomatoes goes well with the shrimps and the cream sauce is to die for plus it goes well with the bread!! And I love this with lots of chili flakes! 


(The plating looks off because I mixed it already before taking a picture! I was really hungry that time..)


I checked the Munchpunch website to check the price of this and according to them it is Php 325 for a regular serving and Php 573 for the family size :)


WHERE:
Shangri-la Plaza Mall, Glorietta 4, Gateway Mall,
 Greenbelt 5,Powerplant Mall, ATC, Greenhills Shopping Center,
 Robinson's Magnolia

I love how Cibo's dishes are always consistent. AL DENTE ALL THE TIME, YOU GUYS! 
Their service is amazing despite the fact that there are always a lot of customers. Hope you liked this post!

Keeping up with your everyday ritual, 
A Araneta

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment