Thursday, August 15, 2013

Benefit Chacha Tint Review

Hello guys! I'm going to review one of Benefit Cosmetic's best selling cheek stains! I got this cheek stain as a gift from a friend of mine a few weeks ago and so far, I'm loving it! 

Benefit Cosmetics describes this as:

Why we love it!

This mango-tinted stain beautifully blushes lips & cheeks with a tropical coral hue. Smooch-proof & smudge-proof, our sheer stain has a natural finish that will leave you looking deliciously vibrant for hours.



(picture courtesy of Benefit Cosmetics)





PACKAGING:
Benefit Cosmetics' packaging will always be one of my favorites! This cheek stain is contained in a bottle similar to that of a nail polish! It contains 12.5 mL/0.42 fl.oz.  of product.




COLOR AND FORMULATION:
I love love love this stain! It's the perfect coral shade for my complexion. The pigmentation + staying power is amazing too! BUT! You have to work extremely fast with this stain! The first time I used this, I was left with little streaks on my face so be careful with this and BLEND BLEND BLEND! When applied on the lips, it gives it a warm coral tint that lasts for a long time :)


(can you see that tiny dot?? That could happen when you don't blend it out right away!)

FINAL THOUGHTS:
RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH!! 
I really think you get your money's worth with this product especially since it is quite pricey. It could also work for deeper complexions because you can easily build the color up. I use this stain for long days at school! 
TIP! I personally apply this with a brush because it doesn't give you weird lines on your cheeks and when used with a brush, you can blend it right away! 
(I know it's not the most practical way of doing so but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!!) 

PRICE: Php 1800.00 at Benefit stores in the Philippines (Greenbelt 5, SM Mall of Asia, and Trinoma)

Have you tried other cheek stains that you would recommend? Comment down below please! :) 

Keeping up with your everyday ritual,
A Araneta
xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Fabulous blog! So pretty. I loved it so much that i tagged you in my NEW POST: The Liebster award... http://darryllsbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/tag-liebster-award.html

    I really hope you'll take a look :)

    http://darryllsbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for tagging me, Darryl! It means so much to me!! :) Definitely gonna do this tag :) <3

      Delete
  2. Great review! I totally agree with you that the Cha Cha Stain needs to be blended out quickly! It is insane how fast it stains your skin D:
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! hahaha but the color's super pretty I can't get enough of it! :)

      Delete
  3. wow the color looks great! I have also tried the bright red one and it also looks gorgeous!

    Please check out my blog and follow :D
    beautyetiquettes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I want to get my hands on that too :(

      Of course!! I followed already :-)

      xx

      Delete