Thursday, August 1, 2013

Rimmel London Natural Bronzer Review

Photo courtesy of Rimmel London ™


If you've been into bronzers for a long time, then you will agree with me when I say that not all of them in the market is a good one. We've all encountered the "why-is there-mud-all-over-my-face" bronzer, the "hello-im-trying-to-look-like-Snooki" bronzer, the "omg-i-love-my-cheekbones" bronzer, and of course the "i-look-like-a-VS-model" bronzer. 

So in which category does this bronzer belong to? Read more to find out! 

Rimmel claims that this bronzer is..


"Natural Bronzer with minerals. Gives face a sunkissed glow. Dermatogically tested."

This bronzer comes in 4 shades. Sun Light, Sun Bronze, Sun Glow, and Sun Dance. The shade I'm going to review for you is in 022 Sun Bronze and it has 14 g of product in it.





PACKAGING:
This comes in a twist-off lid which is supposedly to lock it in place since it kind of "ticks" when you turn it but it doesn't work! This product is one of those products which  I am scared to put in my makeup bag since it might open and crumble. But, with that being said, that is the only con i have found in this product. Do any of you guys find that sun on it super cute also? It reminds me of NYC bronzer in Sunny! 



FORMULA:
The formula of this bronzer is really good. It's very pigmented, not powdery, it lasts a long time, and it blends well into your foundation or skin like a dream! No patchiness at all :) 

(blended out, 2 layers, one layer)


COLOR:
It's a really good bronzer for an all over bronzed look! It's doesn't turn orange on my face (it quite does in the picture but that's due to the lighting. I'm sorry!! :( ) It has a little amount of fine shimmer in it that makes your skin glow, but if you're not a fan of the shimmer, you can tap the product off  your brush and I find that by doing so helps to lessen the amount of shimmer on your bronzer. Plus! It's not really that noticeable on the skin. Just make sure you do it in light layers! 


MY FINAL THOUGHTS
A definite repurchase! This bronzer is a good value for your money and it's really cheap! It gives you that Victoria Secret glow!! This retails at 3-5 dollars in the States (That's where I got mine!) depending on where you purchase it. I'm just sad that it's not yet locally available here in the Philippines! Good thing there are lots of local online shops that make it easier for us to get our hands on those imported makeup goods, don't you think so? :) 



Oh if any of you guys know of any local online shops that sell Rimmel products please let me know!! I would love to try more products from this brand! It's very promising!! :)


Hope you liked my review for you guys! 

Keeping up with your everyday ritual,
A Araneta

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment