Friday, August 9, 2013

STARBUCKS: Cotton Candy Frappe ?!?!?!

WAIT HOLD ON. 
COTTON CANDY FRAPPE? FROM STARBUCKS? 

Yuuup!! That's right. I heard about this super duper cute pink frappe from Bethany of MacBarbie07 from Youtube a few months back.  I've been wanting to try it out for some time but I was really hesistant about it since it might not be available in the Philippines. Hehe! Good thing a friend of mine was with me and he offered to order it so that I wouldn't risk getting embarrased just incase they wouldn't have it! 

So.. you might be wondering.. 


WHAT IS THIS COTTON CANDY FRAPPE? 

(got this pic from my instagram! @annaaraneta)


Well it's actually just....  Vanilla Bean Frappe with a pump of raspberry syrup
That's actually what you tell the barista if you want to get this blend. :) 

The taste isn't really for everyone though. After my first sip I wasn't that impressed but when I mixed the whipped cream and the frappe together, it tasted sooooooo much better! So tell the barista to add more whipped cream to make it taste better! It kinda reminds me of melted bubblegum icecream like the ones from Dippin' Dots!

Keeping up with your everyday ritual,

A Araneta
xx

8 comments:

  1. I heard about the cotton candy frappe from Macbarbie07 too! I should give it a try soon. Thanks for sharing! :)

    http://beautychapter.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steph! :) Yeah you should!! Tell me if you like it or not! ;)

      Delete
  2. ooh this sounds like a good idea <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should definitely try it*! :) Tell me how it goes! Love your blog btw!

      Delete
  3. This is so adorable! - Doesn't look too bad either! Too bad they don't have it in the UK.
    Thank you for your lovely comment!
    I am now following you via GFC!
    Keep up the good posts!

    edge-e.blogspot.co.uk

    Loves.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww it's not? :( Thats too bad! maybe you can try it when you visit other places! :)
    Let me know when you've tried it, dear!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i want to try it, is it only available in USA? Sounds so good.

    Visit my blog
    www.styleventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think so! As long as Starbuck's Vanilla Bean Frappe and raspberry syrup's available in the country!

    Yeah, will do. Thanks for dropping by! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete